ANDRE O’DONNELL, M.A., LMHC PSYCHWELL, PLLC
Psychotherapy & consultation
24001 56th Ave W, Suite D-404 Mountlake, Terrace WA 98043 206.604.8155 email@example.com
Insight-based psychotherapy for adults focused on cultivating psychological wellness. My approach to therapy is down-to-earth, interactive, practical, and realistic.
I help people dealing with:
- Trauma (childhood, complex, & PTSD)
- Healing from abuse
- Narcissistic abuse
- Sociopathic/psychopathic abuse
- Domestic violence
- Toxic relationships and communities
- Navigating complex family & relationship issues
- Self-sabotage and self-defeating behaviors
- Welcoming of people from all walks of life. LGBTQ+ inclusive
Education & Credentials
- Washington State Licensed Mental Health Counselor (#LH60449486)
- M.A. Clinical Psychology | Antioch University (2010)
- B.A. Psychology | New College of California (2006)
- Institute for Psychoanalytic Training and Research New York City (2013-2014)
- Member | Northwest Alliance for Psychoanalytic Study
- Member | Washington State Mental Health Counselor’s Association
- Washington State Approved Clinical Supervisor
- Post-graduate training focused on psychoanalytic, psychodynamic, and family-systems oriented therapy revolving around personality disorders, narcissistic abuse, intergenerational trauma, and unconscious process
Insurance & Fees
Standard 50 minute Psychotherapy Appointment: $160
In-network insurance accepted:
Blue Cross/Blue Shield, First Choice, Kaiser Permanente PPO, Lifewise, Premera, and Regence.
If I am not in-network with your insurance plan, I can provide a statement for you to submit to your insurance company for reimbursement.
48 hours notice required for the cancellation of an appointment. Missed and late appointments will be charged the same as a session fee ($160).
I provide both in-person and online tele-health appointments.
Complimentary phone consultation offered.